Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Film - Jennifer's Body - Red Band Trailer

The red band trailer for the new Diablo Cody-penned horror movie, "Jennifer's Body" starring Megan Fox, was released earlier this week. I liked Juno a lot, and I like Diablo Cody okay, though I think she's a little too pop-culturish for her own good. I'm not sure how I feel about this movie, though. I'm not crazy about horror movies, though there are a few I am partial to. But I kind of dig this trailer. I'm getting a little excited about this movie in spite of myself. Amanda Seyfield is always good, so that's a plus. Kyle Gallner (who, coincidentally enough has also appeared in both Veronica Mars and Big Love with Seyfield) is also in it, and I keep hoping that kid gets some more jobs. I think he gets overshadowed by less talented, but better looking peers. Unfortunate.

Anyway, what do you think? I'm worried that it will just be meh. But I hope it will be better than meh.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is going to be a fun movie. Diablo Cody is great in small doses. And this post brought another thought into my head: I really hope Amanda Seyfield gets an Emmy nomination for some pretty superb work on Big Love this past year. Chloƫ Sevigny was also amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. I miss Big Love. What a stellar show.

    ReplyDelete