Thursday, March 12, 2009

TV: Death Surrounds Us!

I've already mentioned the rumor that a major-character is going to die in the season finale of Big Love.  After last week's episode I'm getting more and more nervous/excited that it'll be Nikki.  I'm nervous because I love her character, and the actress who plays her.  But I'm excited because that would be a major plot-twist and the show could go in some really interesting directions with the family taking such a major hit.  

The more realistic possibility is that Roman will die, and probably by the hands of either Joey or Wanda.   Last week's episode certainly hinted that Alby is definitely close to taking the throne. 

My good friends think it will be Ben!  Super intriguing, and that would definitely come out of left-field. 

In other death news, it's recently been leaked that a "major" character from Lost will die before season's end.  They say it will be a real death, not like Locke has died.  They also say it's a much-beloved character.   We know for sure it's not Kate... so who could it be?  I'm going to have to think about this one for a while... 

Maybe Juliet? 
Maybe Sayid?
Couldn't be Hurley, because he's the only comedic character right now... or could it? 

If it's Sawyer I will lose my cool and cry forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment