Thursday, September 17, 2009

TV - Fall Schedule

This is more for my convenience, but please feel free to read-on for a handy schedule of when television shows start their new seasons. I edited the one created by Ausiellio from EW significantly, but you can view his complete schedule HERE.


Thursday, September 17:
Bones, 8 p.m. (Fox)
Community, 9:30 p.m. (NBC)
Fringe, 9 p.m. (Fox)
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, 10 p.m. (FX)
The Office, 9 p.m. (NBC)
Parks and Recreation, 8:30 p.m. (NBC)
Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday, 8 p.m. (NBC)

Friday, September 18:
Crash, 10 p.m. (Starz)

Sunday, September 20:
Bored to Death, 9:30 p.m. (HBO)
Curb Your Enthusiasm, 9 p.m. (HBO)

Monday, September 21:
The Big Bang Theory, 9:30 p.m. (CBS)
Castle, 10 p.m. (ABC)
Heroes, 8 p.m. (NBC)
House, 8 p.m. (Fox)
How I Met Your Mother, 8 p.m. (CBS)


Thursday, September 24:
Flash Forward, 8 p.m. (ABC)
The Mentalist, 10 p.m. (CBS)

Friday, September 25:
Dollhouse, 9 p.m. (Fox)
Ghost Whisperer, 8 p.m. (CBS)

Saturday, September 26:
Saturday Night Live, 11:30 p.m. (NBC)

Sunday, September 27:
The Cleveland Show, 8:30 p.m. (Fox)
Dexter, 9 p.m. (Showtime)
Family Guy, 9 p.m. (Fox)
The Simpsons, 8 p.m. (Fox)

Monday, October 5:
Sherri, 7 p.m. (Lifetime)

Friday, October 9:
Ugly Betty, 8 p.m. (ABC)

Thursday, October 15:
30 Rock, 9:30 p.m. (NBC)

Tuesday, November 3:
V, 8 p.m. (ABC)

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. This is awesome. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I wanted! I didn't see Ausiello's. I'll have to check it out, to see if there are others I may care about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to clarify that I edited the Ausiello list down in a hurry, and there are shows I will not be watching featured on the above schedule (ahem... ghost whisperer, for example).

    ReplyDelete