Wednesday, September 23, 2009

TV - Dancing with the Stars

Don't laugh at me. I don't generally watch Dancing with the Stars, but as Jenna mentioned, Tuesday is a wasteland.


So, I'm only posting for one reason, though there are additional things I could talk about. But there is only one reason I'm going to actually watch this show - sometimes - this season.

Kelly Osbourne.

She is absolutely fabulous. Everything about her performances is genuine and full of joy. I have seen portions of this show before, and I'm sure there have been better dancers, but I seriously doubt there has ever been anyone on the show who is such a complete joy to watch.

Even better was Ozzy getting choked up when asked about what it was like to watch is daughter dance. He was so proud. He was seriously a choked up. It was incredibly sweet.

I will actually keep watching, just to see her. But I'll probably flip the channel while everyone else is dancing.

1 comment:

  1. The best part of that show is when the Italian guy gets hot and bothered over his homoerotic fantasies with the male performers.

    ReplyDelete