Saturday, September 19, 2009

Important Issue #1: Male Boob Equivalent


This is an important discussion that has taken place in my house for sometime. What is the male equivalent to the full-frontal boob shot? Read on for clearer explanation and a sexy Edward picture.

Women have butts and so do men. Full-frontal shots of pubic areas carry the same "wow" factor regardless of sex. But what packs the same punch as a full frontal boob-shot when men are involved? Yes, I know that men have nipples and chests, but those are hardly as sexualized as the female breasts.

Although this area could be found on the female form as well, my vote is for the pelvic indentations found on the male lower abdomen, usually accompanied by some sort of "treasure trail," as illustrated within the yellow box below. I anxiously await your thoughts on this important issue!



1 comment:

  1. I think if it was clear that the guy was actually naked, and the shot contained the area you are talking about, that would be the closest, but it still wouldn't quite be the same.

    The pelvic indentations are more like serious side-boob, as opposed to front-boob.

    I just don't think there is an equivalent. Like I said, this is closest, but still not quite there.

    ReplyDelete