Friday, May 8, 2009

TV - Bones 5/7/2009

So, I'm not going to do a recap, I just wanted to make a comment. In the last five minutes of last night's Bones, David Boreanaz did the best acting he's ever done. I've watched him in three seasons of Buffy, five seasons of Angel, and now almost four seasons of Bones. I've never been super impressed with him as an actor. He's charismatic and he can definitely be funny and likeable, but I was never really blown away by his acting. But I really thought that the end of last night's episode was on a whole different level.

He had this sense of anxiousness, verging on desperation, about being in a situation where he has absolutely no control. And his moments with Brennan (aka Bones, played by Emily Deschanel), were just so sweet.

Plus, it was a great episode overall. Can't wait for the season finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment