Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Mid-Idol Finale Update

This is my version of SNL's Weekend Update "Really?!" segment.

REALLY?! American Idol? Really!? On the night of the finale when you've got all these amazingly fortunate, talented people performing you're going to go back and make fun of the bad auditions from the beginning? Really?!

I mean, really, it's lame early in the season, but at this point, when you don't need to do it to keep viewers it's just inexcusable. I mean, really.

ETA:
REALLY?! Bikini Girl? Really? Haven't you done enough to show that you are misogynistic as a show? Really?! And with a boob job? REALLY!? And then Kara DioGuardi comes out pathetically trying to convince us that she should have made it as a singer? REALLY!? And then she also has a bikini on?! Actually that last part was kind of funny, and it was for charity, so that was okay with me. But, really?

1 comment:

  1. That Kara moment was AWESOME in my book! I think she is a fine singer and her flinging open her dress was HILARIOUS! Girls got a self-deprecating humor I can get behind. I may be the only person in the world besides her mother and fiance to say this but I LOVE KARA!!

    ReplyDelete